Breakthrough science in oral care!
We have officially launched our oral care lozenges! Our lozenges are “smart mints” that are a convenient, effective oral care solution for people who wish to supplement their existing dental hygiene routine. Invented by a Stanford-trained microbiologist, our unique mint lozenges contain Dentevia, an oral prebiotic formula that reduces bacteria that cause cavities, gum disease, and bad breath.
Daily Dental Care is committed to providing affordable and effective oral care solutions to help solve the existing oral care crisis here in the U.S. and around the world. We strongly believe the research suggesting that great quality of life is directly linked to great oral health!
Who are they for?
- Elderly: Help your elderly loved ones maintain their oral health, especially when they have difficulty maintaining their own.
- Children: An easy way to put your mind at ease by supplementing your child’s oral hygiene routine with a few lozenges after brushing, meals, and before bedtime.
- Disabled: Many different obstacles in life can disrupt routine oral hygiene practices. These oral care lozenges can assist with promoting oral health.
- Basically, everyone: All people can benefit from a convenient, consumable mint lozenge that promotes oral health while freshening breath!
What makes them different?
- Invented by a microbiologist, these lozenges contain a combination of prebiotic ingredients curbing the growth of disease-causing microbes linked to gum disease and cavities.*
- They have the ability to shift the oral flora (or microbiome) in your mouth from disease-causing to health-promoting through supporting healthy “guardian” bacteria.
- They are a convenient and affordable supplement to your existing oral hygiene routine.
*NOT meant to replace daily brushing and flossing teeth. This product does not contain Xylitol.
Introducing our new Daily Dental Kids donation program!
For every 24 bottles of Daily Dental Care lozenges sold on Amazon, we will donate a bulk order to America’s Tooth Fairy.
America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation (NCOHF) was formed in 2006 as a collaborative effort of clinicians, academicians, corporate leaders and caring individuals to provide an aggressive response to the children’s oral health crisis in the U.S. NCOHF acts as a resource provider, equipping non-profit dental clinics, organizations and volunteers with educational materials and resources to increase delivery of oral health education and care. Since its inception, NCOHF has provided more than $17 million in resources to nonprofit dental clinics, as well as countless opportunities for oral health education and engagement.
We are LOVING having Daily Dental Care as we travel. For example, in a 10-hour flight to London, or just on a long day of being a tourist with lots of meals and snacks for away from an opportunity to brush teeth.- Cate S.
I went in for a regular dental check-up and my hygienist said that my pocket depths have improved significantly since I came in 6 months ago. She asked me what I was doing differently and I told her that the only thing I’ve changed is taking Daily Dental Care lozenges every day for the past few months. “Well, keep doing it!” She told me as I left… what a great trip to the dentist. Thanks!- Amy T.
I have super sensitive teeth. To the point where I could hardly eat a salad without wincing. Since I started taking Daily Dental Care lozenges several weeks ago, my teeth are notably less sensitive than they used to be. Both fortunately and unfortunately, I can add ice cream back to my diet again.- Adria C.
I recommended Daily Dental Care lozenges to one of my patients suffering from oral ulcers after her chemo treatment. After taking the lozenges for a few days, she had very positive feedback saying her ulcers were shrinking and much less painful. I’ll be recommending this product to the majority of my patients at my practice, regardless of whether or not they suffer from oral health problems.- Dr. Kristi C.