Supplemental dental care in a lozenge!
Our lozenges are “smart mints” designed to be a convenient, effective oral care supplement for maintaining dental hygiene on the go or when brushing and flossing just aren’t enough. Invented by a Stanford-trained microbiologist, these unique mint lozenges contain Dentevia, a naturally safe formula of bioactive ingredients that help balance your oral ecology to promote:
Strong teeth – Healthy gums – Fresh breath!
Daily Dental Care is committed to promoting oral health in the U.S. and around the globe. We leverage breakthrough microbial science in our products to develop naturally safe and effective oral care solutions. We strongly believe that great quality of life begins with great oral health!
A paradigm shift.
Our breakthrough microbial technology has the unique ability to empower your health-promoting “guardian” bacteria to out-compete harmful bacteria to balance your oral ecology.
No nonsense + nontoxic.
pH balanced, fully consumable and free of harmful chemicals and sulfates. All our bioactive ingredients have over 40 years of safety testing. Our products are only tested on consenting humans and are FDA compliant.
Efficacy is essential.
Over four years of data have demonstrated our approach to biofilm management to be a fast, safe, and effective means of addressing problematic oral bacteria.
Created with pride.
We go the extra mile to responsibly source our ingredients and ensure our lozenges are quality tested by an independent, 3rd party laboratory for safety and purity.
Although our oral care lozenges do not replace daily dental hygiene practices, the following populations may struggle with maintaining adequate oral hygiene more than others:
- Elderly people: Help your elderly loved ones maintain their oral health when they have difficulty maintaining their own.
- People with Dementia/Alzheimer’s: Memory care patients often forget how to brush their teeth or simply don’t remember that it needs to be done at all. Help your loved one maintain a healthy mouth with our convenient, rapid-melt lozenges.
- People with physical disabilities: Whether you or a loved one has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Parkinson’s disease, or any other physical disability, popping a lozenge can provide a means to maintaining oral health.
- People with developmental disabilities: Autism, Asperger’s syndrome, and other mental disorders result in poor oral hygiene for various reasons. Our lozenges provide an easy-to-administer and safe solution to supplement efforts to maintain oral health.
- EVERYONE! Although they are designed for people in the above categories, these lozenges are a wonderful supplemental dental care product for the whole family.
Daily Dental Care lozenges are a supplemental oral care product and are not intended to replace daily dental hygiene practices.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
“I originally purchased the lozenges for my 86 year old mother. She takes 2-3 lozenges after meals. She likes the taste and seems to look forward to taking them after meals. I noticed that her breath no longer smells bad and she tells me that her mouth doesn’t feel as dry as before. I’ve also been taking the lozenges and my mouth feels really clean. I’m so glad I found this product and highly recommend it to everyone.”- Dr. Eleanor T. D.D.S
I went in for a regular dental check-up and my hygienist said that my pocket depths have improved significantly since I came in 6 months ago. She asked me what I was doing differently and I told her that the only thing I’ve changed is taking Daily Dental Care lozenges every day for the past few months. “Well, keep doing it!” She told me as I left… what a great trip to the dentist. Thanks!- Amy T.
My daughter used Daily Dental Care lozenges after starting orthodontic work. She started to develop many cavities due to placement of hardware. She used the lozenges to help curb the bacterial growth around her dental hardware. She was grateful for an additional solution, as brushing and flossing alone was not enough. She likes the taste of them too!
- Beth S.
*All testimonials are one individual’s experience using the product. Individual results may vary.